Stopwatch Free (ver. 24) & Stopwatch Pro (ver. 0.3) is finally updated to support latest Android versions. “Send” and “Settings” buttons are with new floating style.
From latest versions of Volume Control (ver 3.1) & Volume Control Pro (ver 1.3) we’ve done a lot of changes to improve scheduler stability:
- No more need to exit the app in order to start scheduler.
- Fixed problem with daylight saving time.
- Fixed timezone changing problem.
Fresh user interface:
Beginning in Android 6.0 (API level 23), users grant permissions to apps while the app is running, not when they install the app. This approach streamlines the app install process, since the user does not need to grant permissions when they install or update the app.
In order to work properly all requested permissions should be granted in application!
Call recorder application uses permissions for following reasons:
- record audio – uses for recording phone calls;
- access photos, media and files – uses to be able to save recorded conversations;
- make and manage phone calls – uses to know when start and stop recording. Application does not do any calls;
- access your contacts – uses to get recorded contact name and photo from your contact. Contact information stored only on your phone and is not sending anywhere.
We are in the process of renaming our company name. It would not have any impact on our products or our work.
In the latest release:
- Added possibility to manually set profiles
- Improved WiFi spot functionality. Added possibility to select profile on disconnect from WiFi spot.
- Added Help section in menu.
- Fixed bug with map in location.
With the latest update it is possible to select SD card, import recordings, configure automatic cleaning.