New version contains widget for fast access and control phone volume.
Volume Control app will not support configuration for Location any more. It was decided to remove this functionality as it’s require turned on GPS all the time. And it is really high battery consumption for device.
From latest versions of Volume Control (ver 3.1) & Volume Control Pro (ver 1.3) we’ve done a lot of changes to improve scheduler stability:
- No more need to exit the app in order to start scheduler.
- Fixed problem with daylight saving time.
- Fixed timezone changing problem.
Fresh user interface:
In the latest release:
- Added possibility to manually set profiles
- Improved WiFi spot functionality. Added possibility to select profile on disconnect from WiFi spot.
- Added Help section in menu.
- Fixed bug with map in location.
We’ve analized the market on how people looking for applications that manage volume streams. And after that it was desided to rename Volume Manager to Volume Control.
We’ve published new application that automaticaly controling volume level in Anroid phone.
It’s very usefull if you have to switch you volume every day between silent at the night, vibro at the work and normal at the rest of the day. You can schedule any profile to be applied in any time you need. Unlimited number of schedules can be assigned to one profile.