- in progress – and will go to NEXT app release
- implementation is not started – will go to future releases
- Remove Upgrade to Premium menu after purchase.
- DO not record calls with duration less then selected time in sec.
- Add check if there is not enough space to record – Send notification to clean up the storage, to be able to record.
Implement export for file which will have a structure : recording file name -> note (When I copy the recordings to my USB drive i would like to know if there is a way I can also copy a kind of log of the notes related to each file. Something like two columns. One with the name of the recording file and another column with the note.)
- Check possibility to upload to Google Team Drive.
- Add auto detect settings for the phone functionality.
- Add contact name to recorded file name.
- Fingerprint unlock in addition to pin code
- Option to play with Phone speaker or Main (loud) speaker. You can also use the proximity sensor to set the audio output.
- Cut recording track from the app.
- Add MS Onedrive
- Filter: do not (or do only) record from contact (so it won’t record anyone I know, but only strangers that call me or if I’m calling another company for example).
- Also needs option to automatically send copy to email. Also needs REAL feedback button NOT just Rate Me
- Transfer recordings from one phone to another .
- Update user interface to be looks more modern by using Material design patterns
- Change behavior of Pro version to be only license and be able activate the premium function on Free app
- Rewrite Do not disturb to meet Android 7 requirements.
- Add feature: All events which require my phone to be put on silent are in my calendar set as busy. So I already have a schedule on my phone. Is it possible to integrate the built in schedule with the app?
- Change Settings text size (use standard FragmentPref)