- in progress – and will go to NEXT app release
- implementation is not started – will go to future releases
Add filter for excluded numbers. Add possibility to install the app to SD card.
- DO not record calls with duration less then selected time in sec.
- Add check if there is not enough space to record – Send notification to clean up the storage, to be able to record.
Improve notifications: Move Save this call to Notification, Show notification icon during recording.
- Check possibility to upload to Google Team Drive.
Add functionality to delete files from phone after they are uploaded to cloud. Google Drive duplicates small files problem.
- Add auto detect settings for the phone functionality.
- Add contact name to recorded file name.
- Fingerprint unlock in addition to pin code
- Option to play with Phone speaker or Main (loud) speaker. You can also use the proximity sensor to set the audio output.
- Cut recording track from the app.
- Add MS Onedrive
- Update user interface to be looks more modern by using Material design patterns
- Change behavior of Pro version to be only license and be able activate the premium function on Free app
- Rewrite Do not disturb to meet Android 7 requirements.
- Add feature: All events which require my phone to be put on silent are in my calendar set as busy. So I already have a schedule on my phone. Is it possible to integrate the built in schedule with the app?
- Change Settings text size (use standard FragmentPref)