Call recording functionality very depends on app Settings.
Before changing the configuration:
- Uninstall and install the app again. (Make sure you have back up of all of your recordings before uninstalling. They can be deleted if storage option “Allow to write to removable storage” was selected during recording.)
- Make sure you don’t use any other call recorder app as all they are conflicting to each other. Even if you have Pro version the Free one have to be turned off or uninstalled.
- Some third-party apps are very powerful that can prevent other apps working, such as Clean Master, App Manager, Task Manager, Battery Optimizer, Greenify, Privacy Guard, etc. These apps prevent Call Recorder working, as a result some of your calls will not be recorded. Please don’t allow them block Call Recorder doing it’s job, usually you need to add Call Recorder into their “White List”.
- Change the app Settings by using list of supported devices and workable configurations for them that will be updating here.
If your phone is not in the list: please, try all of the following configurations to find what is the most suitable Settings for you:
- Recording Method = Audio, AudioSource = Communication
- Recording Method = Audio, AudioSource = PhoneLine
- Recording Method = Audio, AudioSource = Microphone
- Recording Method = Media, AudioSource = Communication
- Recording Method = Media, AudioSource = PhoneLine
- Recording Method = Media, AudioSource = Microphone
Some phones have problem with amr or mp3 support and can’t record in this format, so it’s recommended to try with wav first.
Also for some phones it works only when choosing speaker ON mode during the conversations.