Everyone can contribute to our projects by translating them into your own language. It’s, now easy to do just by using new translation service. Please visit the link. Select the project you want and suggest your translation.
Starting from Call Recorder Free (ver 5.8) & Call Recorder Pro (ver 5.4) it is possible to select removable storage.
For this you have to enable checkbox “Allow to write to removable SD card”. Then select the removable storage in the dropdown list.
If this checkbox is selected:
- If uninstall Call Recorder then all the stored files will be deleted. So before uninstalling the app, make a backup of all important recordings.
- all the recordings stored into the Folder: <path selected in dropdown> + /Android/data/polis.app.callrecorder.pro/files/CallRecorder/
From ver 4.6 we updated Dropbox synchronization. To be able to use it you have to link your Dropbox account again.
The old Dropbox API was deprecated and now substituted by new one.
Starting from current version (Free 5.1 & Pro 4.4) Call Recorder supports many Android 6 phones!
Such as Sony Xperia Z 2/3/4/5 and Samsung S5/S6/S7/Note4 and maybe more…
You have to change the configuration for that:
- FileFormat = wav
- Audio Source = Microphone
Due to changes in Dropbox API: The synchronization is deprecated now in Dropbox. More you can read here
We are working on including new Dropbox API into Call Recorder Pro so it would work as before.
It will be available in the next app update (Call Recorder Pro ver 4.5 ) that will be available from 06.06.2016
Sorry for inconvenience.
Beginning in Android 6.0 (API level 23), users grant permissions to apps while the app is running, not when they install the app. This approach streamlines the app install process, since the user does not need to grant permissions when they install or update the app.
In order to work properly all requested permissions should be granted in application!
Call recorder application uses permissions for following reasons:
- record audio – uses for recording phone calls;
- access photos, media and files – uses to be able to save recorded conversations;
- make and manage phone calls – uses to know when start and stop recording. Application does not do any calls;
- access your contacts – uses to get recorded contact name and photo from your contact. Contact information stored only on your phone and is not sending anywhere.
We are in the process of renaming our company name. It would not have any impact on our products or our work.