- Changed user interface.
- New app icon
- Rewritten functionality to support the latest Android phones
Internal audio player is added in the latest version.
You still is able to use any external player. This is configurable in the app Settings.
New version contains widget for fast access and control phone volume.
Volume Control app will not support configuration for Location any more. It was decided to remove this functionality as it’s require turned on GPS all the time. And it is really high battery consumption for device.
In our app call recording functionality depends on 2 main parameters: Recording method and Audio source.
For different phones with different Android versions these parameters have to be changed.
Starting from Call Recorder Free ver 6.0 and Pro ver 5.5 there are two Recording method available for now:
- Media – has possibility to record in 3gp & mp4 file formats
- Audio – can record wav, arm & mp3 file formats
And also 3 main Audio sources:
- Phone line
Mix both of these have to be changed if your phone does not record any calls.
Here are the list of supported devices and known configurations for them.
Everyone can contribute to our projects by translating them into your own language. It’s, now easy to do just by using new translation service. Please visit the link. Select the project you want and suggest your translation.
Starting from Call Recorder Free (ver 5.8) & Call Recorder Pro (ver 5.4) it is possible to select removable storage.
For this you have to enable checkbox “Allow to write to removable SD card”. Then select the removable storage in the dropdown list.
If this checkbox is selected:
- If uninstall Call Recorder then all the stored files will be deleted. So before uninstalling the app, make a backup of all important recordings.
- all the recordings stored into the Folder: <path selected in dropdown> + /Android/data/polis.app.callrecorder.pro/files/CallRecorder/
From ver 4.6 we updated Dropbox synchronization. To be able to use it you have to link your Dropbox account again.
The old Dropbox API was deprecated and now substituted by new one.